How to Find and Live Out Your Purpose in Life
Purpose Mastery is a course that helps you find and live out your purpose in life. The end goal is that you live a fulfilling life.
Do you want to get excited about your day every morning? Do you want to go throughout your day with meaning and clarity?
The key to such a life is finding and living out your purpose.
The fact is, our time on Earth is limited. We don't live forever. So you shouldn't waste your time on things that are not meaningful to you.
This course helps you answer the most important question in your life: why. Why are you here? What is the purpose of your life?
Once you find the answer, this course helps you build your life around it. Don't be one of those people who know why they are here but don't actually live it out. Only by finding and living out your purpose can you live your life to the fullest.
Why I Created Purpose Mastery
Hi, I'm Donald, the founder of Life Optimizer. Since 2006, I have been building Life Optimizer to become one of the top personal development blogs in the world.
It's my passion to help people reach their full potential. I have found that it starts with the why. I created this course to pour out all the insights and experiences I have gained over the years on finding and living out your why.
What You Will Learn
Here are the things you will learn in this course:
- Six reasons why clarity of purpose is important.
- The psychological foundation for finding your purpose.
- The steps to finding your purpose.
- How to create a mission statement.
- The three levels of work and how to upgrade yours.
- How to prepare your ideal work.
- How to refine your purpose over time.
Who It's For
If you fit one of these criteria, then this course is for you:
- You don't feel fulfilled at work.
- You do your job only because of the money.
- You'd be happy if you can retire early.
- You don't feel like you have utilized your strengths.
- You feel that there is more to life than what you now have.
- You don't get excited about your day when you wake up in the morning.
You can see the class curriculum below.